There are a variety of volunteer roles that allow individuals and groups to utilize their time and talents while helping YOU to achieve our mission and vision...
- Support youth within the Youth Action Centre or Career Services
- Become a special events volunteer and support fundraisers
- Volunteer in an administrative role or with the finance team
- Act as a youth mentor within one of YOU's social enterprises
- Sit on a fundraising committee and rally support for YOU
To express your interest in volunteerism, please send your resume to Jamie Lee Arseneau, Community Engagement Coordinator, at JamieLeeA@you.ca / 519-432-1112 ext. 351. You will be invited to attend an upcoming Volunteer Orientation to learn more and discuss the next steps.
"Why engage here? It's to support young people in growing, maturing, evolving and moving forward positively in life." - Frank, YOU Made It Recycling Volunteer