Youth Opportunities Unlimited (YOU) supports youth to build their skills, confidence and independence to reach their potential. Youth ages 15-30 in London and Middlesex County can access the system of supports available at YOU.
Please browse through our Services tabs for further information on the following programming...
- Youth Centres: Our Youth Action Centre and Next Wave Youth Centre are great starting points for getting connected with YOU. These spaces offer support with food and basic needs, housing, community referrals, and more.
- Youth Shelter: YOU operates a 30-bed pet-friendly Youth Shelter in East London. The Shelter helps youth to meet their immediate needs for a safe place to sleep, eat, and shower, while getting support in finding permanent housing.
- Housing Services: At YOU we have a variety of resources around housing, including a Youth Shelter, affordable supportive housing, and support in finding housing within the community.
- Career Services: We specialize in helping young people connect to education and employment. Our team of Employment Counsellors can help you to access individualized supports and training programs.
- Enterprise Services: YOU operates five social enterprises to offer skills training to youth. Gain hands-on work experience while building the confidence to thrive in a future workplace.
For further information on our programs and services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 519-432-1112.