Copetown Woods Golf Club Inc.
Company: Copetown Woods Golf Club Inc.
Business Information: We are a full service golf course, we handle golf operations including restaurant and catering facilities.
Business Address: 1430 Concession 2 West, Copetown, ON, L0R 1J0
Work location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Mid-April, 2022
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
• Practices according to food safety standards for hygiene, sanitation and safety
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
• Must be willing to work in all facets of the kitchen, including preparation, cooking, assembling, and helping with the cleaning of dishes and kitchen tools
-Education: Completion of high school
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience
If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, repetitive tasks, work under pressure
- Personal suitability: Flexibility, team player, organized, client focus.
Salary: $14.25 to $16.00 hourly, 40-44 hours per week.
Benefits: We will provide partial uniforms as well as staff discounts on food. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Accommodation provided at a cost.
- Flexible work schedule required based on the business needs. We are open from Monday to Sunday and operate from 5am to 7pm. Rotating shifts. Paid breaks provided.
Apply by mail to: P.O. BOX 100, Copetown, ON, L0R 1J0
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Seasonal Cooks