CPS Pool and Spa Inc.
Company: CPS Pool and Spa Inc.
Business information: We provide cleaning, landscaping and pool construction services.
Business address: 8 Burbage Ct., Etobicoke, ON M9V 3R6
Work Location: Same as above and various locations through the GTA
Type of Employment: Full-time – Seasonal / 9-month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 1st, 2023
● Assist with landscape constructions
● Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
● Cut grass
● Rake and collect refuse
● Remove litter and garbage
● Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
● Lay sod or seed
● Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
● Repair and maintain equipment
● Write daily basic progress reports
● Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
● Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
● Clear and remove snow
● Drive work vehicle to and from job sites
- Education: Some secondary high school is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Organized, Client focus, Flexibility, Team player, Dependability
- Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Language: Basic English skills required
- Valid driver’s license (Class 1)
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly, 50 hours per week.
Benefits: Company service vehicle supplied for work purposes only. Transportation costs covered if the worker needs to relocate. Accommodation is available at a cost. Uniform and work gloves will be provided.
The position requires working 10 hours per day from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Overtime may be required depending on the business needs. Schedule may vary during wintertime, but a minimum of 30 hours per week is guaranteed. Flexibility in schedule is required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 8 Burbage Ct., Etobicoke, ON M9V 3R6