Workvantage International Workforce Solutions Inc
Work Location: Ontario Canada
Employer: Workvantage International Workforce Solutions Inc in behalf of our client located in Ontario Canada
Type of Employment: Full Time– Permanent- 2-year contract
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Order parts and maintain inventory
Keep maintenance reports and documentation
Attach components and adjust new farm equipment
Perform repair work on heavy trucks
Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
Service attachments and working tools
Verify and repair emission control systems
Major work area: Maintenance (highway maintenance yard)
-Education: Completion of secondary education is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the trade is required
– Welding experience is an asset
– Driver’s license is an asset
– Physically able to perform the duties of this position.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities:
– Innovative, team player, and work well under pressure
– Handling heavy loads, manual dexterity, sound discrimination, bending, crouching, kneeling.
– Physically demanding. This position involves standing for extended periods of time.
Salary: $34.00-35.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: We offer RRSP, Long Term Disability (LTD), dental, and extended medical insurance.
The most common shift will be from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday, with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break. Overtime may be
required. Flexibility on schedule is required, especially during peak times (winter), and may include working weekends/evenings in emergencies.
Apply by email to: (Include the email address you designated to receive applications)
- Transportation from their country of residency to Canada is paid by the employer
- Additionally, the candidates should be willing to obtain certification in Canada which will allow them to work in the trade and this is an incentive to improve their professional careers. They can check this information at this link
Email address to apply: email@example.com