13761967 Canada Incorporation
Company: 13761967 Canada Incorporation
Business information: 13761967 Canada Incorporation provides organization with improved business functionality, processes and system by assessing how businesses are performing by conducting research and analysis to provide solutions to our customers by helping them and their clients familiarize with their processes.
Business address: 174 Nepeta Crescent, Findlay Creek, Ottawa, ON, K1T 0S5
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents: Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
· Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
· Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory
· Answer electronic enquiries.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
· Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences.
· May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities.
· May organize conferences.
· Contact providers and coordinate payments.
· Coordinate employer's meetings.
· Identify mistakes in contracts and made corrections in documents.
· Update clients' database.
· Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable, including simple bookkeeping and banking tasks.
· Record billing information and prepare invoices or estimates.
- Education: Completion of high school is required. Completion of a 1 or 2 year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year of experience in office administration including preparation of budget, maintain inventory, proofreading and preparation of statements and reports is required.
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Sitting.
Personal suitability: Team player, Reliability, Ability to multitask, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Organized.
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Google Docs, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook, Quick Books, Accounting Software, Electronic Mail, Spreadsheet.
Language: English is required
Salary: $26.90 - $28.90 hourly, 38.75 hours per week.
Benefits: Accommodation provided at a cost. Health Care plan provided. Bonus and Pension plan are also provided.
Important Information: The regular schedule will be from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com