Pre-order a take out meal prepared by the YOU Made It Cafe. Let YOU do the cooking and take YOU home!
Take YOU Home
By ordering a meal you are directly supporting youth in our community.
Friday, March 26, 2021
Place your orders online by Tuesday, March 23rd @ 4:00 PM.
Pick-up Times: March 26, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Lambuger Helper with curry spices & oven roasted tomatoes with mini pasta shells & smoked cheddar [$18.00] This Chef inspired take on a childhood favourite uses fresh ground lamb and Indian inspired spices to create a delicious baked pasta.
- Vegetarian Hamburger helper with curry spices & oven roasted tomatoes with mini pasta shells, & smoked cheddar [$18.00] This Chef inspired take on a childhood favourite uses crumbled veggie burger and Indian inspired spices to create a delicious baked pasta.
- Heirloom Carrot & Beet Coleslaw with pistachio mint Vinaigrette [$4.75] A bright & crunchy coleslaw swapping out the traditional cabbage for earthy beets and carrots garnished with a pistachio citrus dressing is the perfect pairing with the richness of the lamb pasta bake.
- Classic Vinegar Pie [$4.75] This delicious & historic pie was created during the pioneer days when citrus was not available or too expensive for Appalachian farmers to make a lemon curd pie. Instead of using fresh citrus juice a pantry staple such as neutral vinegar was used to create a slightly tangy & creamy result worthy of any dinner table.
- Variety 6-pack of Anderson Craft Beer [$19.03]
Note: All meals will be prepared prior to pick-up, and are to be refrigerated until ready to heat and serve! Prior to serving, simply heat meals in oven or microwave.
What is the Take YOU Home dinner series?
Youth Opportunities Unlimited (YOU) highlights the chefs from the YOU Made It Cafe with themed take-out dinners to enjoy in the comfort of your home! By pre-ordering a Take YOU Home dinner, you are supporting youth to gain the skills and confidence they need to obtain future employment in our community!
YOU is looking for donations to help us sustain our youth based programming. Please consider making a donation at check-out or by clicking here.
For more information please contact our event manager: