Bringing Tastes Of The World to the comfort of your home! Pre-order a Spanish inspired take-out meal prepared by youth in training at the YOU Made It Cafe.
Friday, April 23, 2021
Place your orders online by Tuesday, April 20th @ 4:00 PM
Pick-up Times: April 23, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Main: Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Paella with fire-roasted sweet peppers [$18.00]
- Vegetarian: Roasted Vegetable Paella with fire-roasted sweet peppers, fennel, and zucchini [$18.00]
- Citrus Marinated Spanish Olives [$4.75]
- Flan [$4.75]
- Beronia Tempranillo Rioja [$29.00] 750 mL bottle, Alcohol/Vol:14%
- Peach Salsa [$5.50]
- Spread the Love Gift Box [$55.00]
Note: All meals will be prepared prior to pick-up, and are to be refrigerated until ready to heat and serve! Prior to serving, simply heat meals in oven or microwave.
What is the Taste of the World dinner series?
Youth Opportunities Unlimited (YOU) highlights the chefs from the YOU Made It Cafe with themed take-out dinners to enjoy in the comfort of your home! By pre-ordering a Taste of the World dinner, you are supporting youth to gain the skills and confidence they need to obtain future employment in our community!
YOU is looking for donations to help us sustain our youth based programming. Please consider making a donation at check-out or by clicking here.
For more information please contact our event manager: