Bringing Tastes Of The World to the comfort of your home! Pre-order a Jamaican inspired take-out meal prepared by the YOU Made It Cafe.
Taste of the World: Jamaica
By ordering a meal you are directly supporting youth in our community.
Friday, February 26, 2021
Place your orders online by Tuesday, February 23 @ 4:00 PM.
Pick-up Times: February 26, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Main: Jamaican Oxtail Stew, Coconut Rice & Peas, Island Coleslaw [$18.00]
- Vegetarian: Curried Jamaican Sweet Potato Stew, Coconut Rice & Peas, Island Coleslaw [$18.00]
- Cheesy Macaroni Pie [$4.75]
- Coconut Cake [$4.75]
- Fresh Made Pineapple Ginger Juice 10oz [$3.75]
- Fresh Made Fruit Punch with Coconut Rum 10oz [$5.30]
Note: All meals will be prepared prior to pick-up, and are to be refrigerated until ready to heat and serve! Prior to serving, simply heat meals in oven or microwave.
What is the Taste of the World dinner series?
Youth Opportunities Unlimited (YOU) highlights the chefs from the YOU Made It Cafe with themed take-out dinners to enjoy in the comfort of your home! By pre-ordering a Taste of the World dinner, you are supporting youth to gain the skills and confidence they need to obtain future employment in our community!
YOU is looking for donations to help us sustain our youth based programming. Please consider making a donation at check-out or by clicking here.
For more information please contact our event manager: