Carleton Environmental Services Inc.
Company: Carleton Environmental Services Inc.
Business Information: Carleton Environmental Services is a family owned and operated business located in a rural part of South Ottawa within Richmond, Ontario. We are a professional, qualified, and insured waste management company. We provide septic and holding tank pumping services, portable toilet rentals and grease trap services.
Business Location: 5871 McCordick Road RR3, Richmond, ON K0A 2Z0
Work location: Our work is performed in the Ottawa area and surrounding regions.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Operate cleaning machines
· Clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles
· Provide customer service
· Load toilets or hand wash stations on the truck and ensure they are secure
· Service portable toilets or wash stations, clean with pressure washer and pump with a vacuum pump
· Clean portable toilets and place them back into inventory
· Restock toilets with supplies
· Deliver and pick up portable toilets or wash station
· Fix any broken portable toilets
· Receive and follow the scheduled service route each day
· Report paperwork to the office
· Restock vehicle with supplies and keep inventory of supplies
· Drive to different job sites to perform job duties
-Education: Education is not required
-Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided
-Valid G class driver's license with clean abstract is required
-Weight Handling: Up to 23kg (50lbs)
-Able to work in all weather conditions
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Personal Suitability: Organized, Excellent written communication, Client focus, Flexibility, Dependability, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Reliability
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40-44 hours per week.
Benefits: Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits. Transportation costs covered if workers need to relocate.
The employee will work Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm. Flexibility in schedule is required. Summer hours will differ as it is our busy season. Early mornings, late evenings, weekend and on call work will be required. Overtime may be required based on the business’ needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail: 5871 McCordick Road RR 3, Richmond, ON K0A 2Z0