6414796 Canada Inc. o/a Magnum Roofing
Company: 6414796 Canada Inc. o/a Magnum Roofing
Business information: Magnum Roofing specializes in residential roofing installations, repairs, and replacements. As well-trusted local roofing experts, we pride ourselves on offering quality workmanship backed by superior roofing products and some of the best warranties found in the industry.
Business Location: 5458 Old Richmond Rd., Nepean, ON K2R 1G7
Work Location: Various work sites in Ottawa depending on clients’ location.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
· Install sheet metal flashings
· Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
· Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
· Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
· Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
· Install or replace asphalt shingles, wood shingles and shakes and masonry or baked clay roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
· Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
· Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
· Install drip edge on all eaves of the roof to prevent the curling of shingles
· Install ice shield in all eaves, valleys and any other vulnerable areas that may have a higher-than-average chance of ice build-up
· Cap hips and ridges to increase the durability and quality of our service
· Clean-up work area after the job’s completion
· Drive to different job sites to perform job duties
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 1 to 2 years of on-the-job training OR experience is required.
- Valid Driver License (Class 1/A) is required to get to the job sites'
- Personal suitability: Reliability, Dependability, Flexibility
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Repetitive task, Work under pressure, Able to lift up to 45 kg (100 lbs), Work at heights and outdoors, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Hand-eye co-ordination
Salary: $25.00 to $26.00 per hour, 45 Hours per week
Benefits: Tools provided. Transportation (vehicle) provided to travel from one work site to another.
Important Information: This position requires working 9 hours per day, from Monday to Friday. Work schedule is from 7am to 5pm. Flexibility in schedule is required depending on the weather conditions and projects schedules.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 5458 Old Richmond Rd., Nepean, ON K2R 1G7