Goliath Roofing Inc.
Company: Goliath Roofing Inc.
Business information: Goliath Roofing is a top notch roofing company. We are a dedicated team that provides roofing solutions for residential buildings and houses.
Business Location: 8 King Street, Clinton ON, N0M 1L0
Work Location: Various locations throughout Stratford–Bruce Peninsula Region depending on client’s location.
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 2021
• Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
• Install sheet metal flashings
• Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
• Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and shingles
• Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms.
• Install or replace asphalt shingles, wood shingles and shakes and masonry or baked clay roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
• Instruct apprentices.
• Drive to different job sites to perform job duties
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the trade is required. If the candidate doesn’t have at least 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Experience installing asphalt shingles or similar products is required
- Valid Driver License is required
- Exterior work experience siding, soffit, fascia, Eavestrough, and experience in Carpentry i.e.: framing, sheeting, and wood work are strong assests.
- Familiarity with all types of roofing, such as, tile, shingles, and metal is an asset
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Physically demanding
• Handling heavy loads
• Repetitive task
• Work under pressure
• Able to lift up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
• Work at heights and outdoors
Salary: $22.00 to $23.00 per hour, 40-45 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide uniforms, transport (from the business location to working places) and $1000 in medical and dental assistance. Accommodation provided at a cost. Transportation costs are covered if the worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: This position requires working 40 to 45 hours per week, from Monday to Friday. Work schedule is from 7am to 5pm with 1 hour of lunch and 15 min break. Flexibility on schedule is required. Weekends/overtime may be required depending on the weather conditions and projects schedules.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 8 King Street, Box 1068 Clinton ON, N0M 1L0