AM Group of Companies Ltd. O/A AM Roofing Solutions
Company: AM Group of Companies Ltd. O/A AM Roofing Solutions
Business Information: AM Roofing Solutions is a reputable and distinguished roofing company. In business for over 60 years, AM Group of Companies offers an unparalleled depth of experience to customers ranging from homeowners to commercial builders and property managers. With five brick and mortar locations proudly situated in Guelph, London, Owen Sound, Gravenhurst, and Collingwood, our size and geographic scope allow us to deliver projects large and small with the same level of service and attention to detail.
Business Location: 319414 Grey Rd, Kemble, ON, N0H 1S0
Work location: Different construction sites on our five work locations:
- Guelph: 5794 Wellington Rd 86, Ariss, ON N0B 1B0
- Owen Sound: 319414 Grey Rd 1, Owen Sound, ON N0H 1S0
- London: 207 Exeter Road, London, ON N6L 1A4
- Collingwood: 9485 Beachwood Road, Collingwood, ON L9Y 3Z1
- Muskoka: 2251 Highway 11 South, Gravenhurst, ON P1P 1R1
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
● Install sheet metal flashings
● Install and repair eavestrough, soffit, fascia
● Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
● Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
● Set up property for shingle replacement
● Carry shingle debris to disposal bins
● Ensure job site is meticulously cleaned
● Install Skylights and Sun Tunnels
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in the trade is required. If the candidate doesn’t have at least 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Familiarity with all types of roofing, such as tile, shingles, and metal is an asset
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Must be able to use nail gun/compressors
- Driver’s license is an asset
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Large workload, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Repetitive tasks, Hand-eye co-ordination, Manual dexterity.
- Personal suitability: Dependability, Team player, Reliability, Initiative, Accurate, Organized, Flexibility.
- Work site environment: At heights, Noisy, Dusty, Outdoors, Hot
- Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
Salary: $26.00 - $28.00 hourly, 30- 44 hours per week.
Benefits: Accommodation provided at a discounted cost. Tools and uniforms provided at no cost.
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. The employee will work Monday to Friday, from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Shifts, overtime and weekend work may be required based on the business’ needs. A minimum of 30 hours per week is guaranteed during the winter months.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 319414 Grey Rd, Kemble, ON, N0H 1S0
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Roofer**