Infinity Group Construction Inc.
Company: Infinity Group Construction Inc.
Business information: We are a self-performing company operating through a network of fully licensed Tradesmen. As a fully integrated commercial building maintenance solution, we offer diverse knowledge and a hands-on approach in maintaining small or large-scale facilities to single or multiple facilities optimizing the maximum value and functionality of commercial property.
Business Location: 5450 Mainway Dr. Burlington, ON, L7L 6A4
Work Location: Multiple locations throughout the GTA (200 stores)
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
• Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
• Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
• Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
• Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
• Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
• Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
• Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
• Prepare tenders and quotations
• Instruct apprentices
• Estimate costs and materials
• Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner on each call, keeping customer-service at the forefront
• Diagnose on-site problems, continual value-added communication, and proper maintenance with the customer
• Work in cooperation with other trades and labourers to ensure that all specifications, legislation/policies are met, and to ensure efficient completion of any project
• Perform general and specific equipment inspections
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
• Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
• Train (supplied by IGC) in water filtration
• Small equipment repair
• May be required to assist in some handyman tasks
• Drive to job sites to perform job duties
-Education: Completion of high school
-Experience: the candidate must have the Trade Certification or be eligible to obtain the Trade Certification (Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program OR A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in plumbing is required to be eligible for trade certification).
-Heavy lifting may be required up to 50 lbs (23kg)
-Driver’s license is required
-Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
-Must have very strong communication skills with ability to go above and beyond.
-Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
-Computer Skills and mobile applications skills are a great asset
-Able to quote and complete projects in a timely manner.
Work site environment: Confined spaces, Wet/damp
Personal Suitability: Team player, Client focus, Accurate
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Work under pressure, Handling heavy loads, Hand-eye co-ordination, Large workload, Bending, Crouching, and Kneeling.
Salary: $30.00 to $32.00 per hour, 40-45 Hours per week
Benefits: Extended medical insurance after 3 months. Cellphone, credit card and vehicle provided. Travel expenses will be covered if the worker needs to relocate.
Flexibility on schedule is required. We offer our services 24/7. Schedule is from Monday to Sunday with 2 days off on a rotational basis. Shifts are usually from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM but they may vary depending on our business’ needs. On call work might be needed. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 5450 Mainway Dr. Burlington, ON, L7L 6A4