FK PAINTERS CREW INC.
Company: FK PAINTERS CREW INC.
Business information: We offer a wide and varied range of interior and exterior painting and decorating services, from preparation to wallpapering an entire room or just a feature wall, gloss and satinwood painting to staining.
Business Address: 2161 Glencairn Rd. Oakville, ON, L6M 4R9
Work Location: Various locations within Toronto, Oakville and Burlington depending on clients’ location.
Type of Employment: Full Time– Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
• Repair cracks and holes
• Mix paint to desired color and texture
• Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
• Advise consumers on colors and choice of wall coverings
• Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
• Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging
• Estimate costs and materials
-Education: Completion of secondary education is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary certificate is required Or Completion of a three-to four-year apprenticeship program will help to qualify.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Bending, crouching, kneeling, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, physically demanding, Ability to distinguish between colors
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Work site environment: indoors, outdoors, at heights
- Knowledge of novelty and decorative effects is required
Salary: $25.00 to 26.00 per hour, 40-44 hours per week. The employee will be offered the same amount of hours during winter.
Benefits: Uniforms, transportation to and from work sites and one meal per day are provided.
- Flexibility on schedule is required. The most common schedule will be from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday. Work on weekends and overtime (extended hours) may be required. Schedules can vary from day to day.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 2161 Glencairn Rd. Oakville, ON, L6M 4R9