Musashi Auto Parts Canada Inc.
Company: Musashi Auto Parts Canada Inc.
Business information: Musashi is a leading supplier of innovative driveline and suspension technology to the global manufacturers of traditional and evolving mobility solutions. With a presence in 12 countries, covering all major design and manufacturing centers around the world, Musashi offers our customers with an integrated sales and production system that ensures a rapid response to the growing needs of our customers.
Business Address: 333 Domville Street, Arthur, ON, N0G 1A0
Work location: Plant 1 at 333 Domville Street, Arthur, ON, N0G 1A0; Plant 2 at 500 Domville Street, Arthur, ON, N0G 1A0.
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
• Lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines
• Perform machine checks, troubleshoot, perform corrective action or minor repairs
• Select and transport material to work area manually or using pump-cart or push cart
• Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal and written instructions
• Document work completed using check-sheets and/or computer system
• Set up and operate machinery such as lathing, milling, and assembly
• Perform measurement checks on parts using hand gauge tools such as a caliper and a height gauge
• Perform visual inspection of parts and follow quality standards
• May use a hand pump cart or push cart to transport material to work area and finished area
• 5S work area
• Work towards achieving safety, quality, cost and delivery goals
-Education: Completion of secondary school education is required.
-Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided.
-Basic knowledge of the automotive industry and/or automotive machinery or equipment is required
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail, Manual dexterity, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
-Personal suitability: Team player, Judgement, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Initiative, Accurate.
Salary: $18.51 to $20.48 hourly, 30 to 46 hours per week.
Benefits: Disability benefits, medical benefits, dental benefits, group insurance benefits, life insurance benefits, vision care benefits, safety shoes, prescription safety glasses and custom hearing protection reimbursement based on company specified amount. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Important information: The job requires flexibility on schedule due to operation. The worker can be asked to work a 3 shift operation, 37.50 hours per week: days (7 am-3 pm), afternoons (3 pm- 11 pm), nights (11 pm-7 am) or, a continental shift, 80.50 hours over a two-week period, one week at 34.50 hours and the second week at 46 hours: days (7 am-7 pm) and nights (7 pm-7 am). Hours will be staggered to allow for physical distancing during COVID. Overtime will be required and paid. Some weeks, the worker may be asked to work 30 hours per week. These are guaranteed for the whole working period.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 333 Domville Street, Arthur, ON, N0G 1A0