Fragrance Club Inc.
Company: Fragrance Club Inc.
Business Information: Specializing in the distribution of designer fragrances across Canada for over 25 years. We distribute a variety of household and consumer products, hair care, cosmetics, nail care, shampoo’s etc., sanitizers, soaps, skincare etc. Our customers are small stores, pharmacies, perfumeries across Canada.
Business location: 135 Commerce Valley Dr. E Suite #2, Markham, ON, L3T 7T4
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
Pick orders, stock and ship order
Weigh materials and goods
Make labels and attach to goods
Pack and unpack goods
Sort, crate and stack goods
Organize and maintain inventory
Operate computerized inventory control systems
Operate lift truck to move goods
- Education: Some secondary school is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided
- Some lift machinery experience is required
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Large workload, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Handling Heavy loads (up to 13.5kg – 30 lbs)
- Personal Suitability: Positive attitude, Efficiency, Energetic, Goal-oriented, Hardworking, Integrity, Proactive, Quick learner, Time management, Adaptability, Creativity, Collaborative, Analytical, Excellent oral communication, Dependability, Reliability, Team player, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills, Accurate, Initiative, Client focus
- Work Site Environment: At heights
- JLG License is required
- Language: English is required
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 Hourly, 42.5 Hours per week.
Important information: Flexibility in schedule is required. Work schedule is from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm. During warehouse sale event which happens twice a year for approximately 4 weeks, the worker will work 50 hours per wekk: Monday-Sunday (10am-6pm)
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 135 Commerce Valley Dr. E Suite #2, Markham, ON, L3T 7T4