2018250 Ontario Inc. O/A Georgy Porgy’s Bar & Grill
Company: 2018250 Ontario Inc. O/A Georgy Porgy’s Bar & Grill
Business information: We are a restaurant that offers traditional favourites and house specialties - chicken wings, souvlaki dinners, steak, and ribs - and an unbelievable selection of daily and lunch specials. With staff committed to fast, friendly and efficient service, Georgy Porgy's is an ideal destination for events of any size from private parties to corporate functions. Catering options are also available.
Business address: 1448 Lawrence Ave. E, Unit 1, Toronto, ON M4A 2V6
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
● Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
● Inspect kitchens and food service areas
● Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
● Order supplies and equipment
● Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
● Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
● Clean kitchen and work areas
● Recruit and hire staff
● Organize and manage buffets and banquets (when the pandemic situation allows us to do so)
● Manage kitchen operations
● Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Dependability, Organized, Client focus
-Work Setting: Restaurant
-Language: English is required
Salary: $18.00 hourly, 40 – 44 Hours per week.
Benefits: Uniforms are provided.
Important Information: The employee will work from Wednesday to Sunday, from 5:00 pm to 01:00 am. Flexibility on schedule is required as some days will start earlier and others finish later depending on the business needs. Work on holidays is required and overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 1448 Lawrence Ave. E, Unit 1, Toronto, ON M4A 2V6