MHPC Property Services Inc.
Company: MHPC Property Services Inc.
Business information: Our Company offers the service of snow removal for commercial and industrial customers as well as landscape maintenance.
Business Address: 3-1750 the Queensway Suite 544, Etobicoke, ON, M9C 5H5
Work Location: Various locations within the Greater Toronto area
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
• Assist with landscape constructions
• Ty, weed, prune and trim trees and plants
• Cut grass
• Rake and collect refuse
• Remove litter and garbage
• Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
• Lay sod or seed
• Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
• Apply fertilizers
• Repair and maintain equipment
• Write daily basic progress reports
• Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
• Operate and maintain landscape/snow removal maintenance equipment
• Clear snow, remove leaves during winter
• May drive company vehicle from one work location to another
- Education: No formal education is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided
- Working conditions and physical capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Driver’s license is an asset
Salary: $21.00 hourly, 30-44 hours per week
Benefits: Uniforms, a bonus based on performance, a company vehicle may be provided if needed. Accommodation available at a cost.
This position will require working 40-44 hours per week in the summer, a minimum of 30 hours of work per week is guarantee during winter. Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedule will vary depending on the weather condition. Working hours will occasionally include overnights and long hours. The position is needed to ensure a safe site before, after and during snowfalls. Shifts can be during the day, evening and weekends. Additional hours per week might be required depending on weather conditions.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 3130 Universal drive Mississauga, ON, L4X 2C8