ILS Kitchen & Cabinets Inc.
Company: ILS Kitchen & Cabinets Inc.
Business Information: ILS Kitchen & Cabinets Inc. is dedicated to the installation of wood kitchen cabinets, countertops, and doors. (Commercial and Residential Projects).
Business Location: 447 Queen Victoria, Hamilton, ON, L8W 1G7
Work Location: Various locations across Ontario
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Determine layout and installation procedures
● Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
● Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
● Utilize hand and power tools
● Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
● Install, repair, and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
● Professionalism in customer service
● Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
● Drive to pick up materials and to job sites to perform job duties
-Education: Some secondary school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 7 months of related installing, repairing or servicing experience is required. On-the-job training will be provided.
-Driver’s license is required to drive to the job sites.
-Ability to use sliding table saws, band saws, joiners, plainer, and shapers is required
-Proficiency with CNC is an asset
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods of time, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, and kneeling.
-Personal suitability: Punctuality, Reliability, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Excellent oral and written communication, Team player, Flexibility, Client focus, Accurate, Values and ethics.
-Worksite environment: Fast-paced environment, Dusty, Outdoors, Indoors.
-Weight handling: More than 45kg (100 lbs.)
Salary: $26.06 hourly, 37.5 – 44 hours per week.
Benefits: Disability Insurance. Vehicle provided by the employer.
Important Information: Work schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 7 am or 8 am to 3 pm or 4 pm. (It includes 30 minutes for unpaid lunchtime and 2 healthy breaks of 15 minutes each which are paid). Shifts may vary according to the business needs, flexibility in schedule is required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 447 Queen Victoria, Hamilton, ON, L8W 1G7