Kristina R. and Albert C.
Employer: Kristina R. and Albert C.
Employer’s address: Clayson Street, Markham, ON
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Bathe, dress and feed children
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
• Supervise and care for children
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Prepare children for rest periods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Take the children to and from appointments
• Tend to emotional well-being of children
• Help children with homework
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
• Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: At least one year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks.
-Personal Suitability: Initiative, judgement, reliability, effective interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication, organized, flexibility.
-Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home
-Children ages: 13 and 8 years old
-Language: English is required.
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 hourly, 35 – 40 hours per week.
-Work schedule is Monday to Friday. Regular schedule starts at 7:00 am to 10:00 am and then from 2:00 pm to 6h00 pm. Position requires flexibility in schedule depending on the parents’ work schedules and the family needs. Overtime may be required. The home child care provider will be responsible for the care of two children of ages: 13 and 8 years old.
-Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com