Lifevine Inc. o/a Mr. Pretzels
Company: Lifevine Inc. o/a Mr. Pretzels
Business information: Mr. Pretzels has been rolling freshly baked pretzels in Canada since 2013, with plans to expand from coast to coast. All of our pretzel dough is freshly prepared throughout the day and hand rolled on site for our customers to feast their eyes on. Using only the finest quality, natural ingredients, and toppings of choice, makes it impossible to resist and keeps them coming back for more.
Business address: 900 Dufferin Street, Unit No. 425, Toronto, ON, M6H 4A9
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
● Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
● Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
● Establish work schedules
● Train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures
● May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs
● May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures, and budgets
- Education: Completion of secondary school.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in food preparation or in a related industry If the candidate does not have 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or a related discipline is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written and oral communication, Client focus
-Ability to supervise up to 8-10 people
-Language: English is required.
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Uniforms provided, transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. Workers will work 8-hour shifts between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm with 2 consecutive days off on a rotational basis. Work on weekends may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 900 Dufferin Street, Unit No. 425, Toronto, ON, M6H 4A9