Guy Pritchard Investments Inc.
Company: Guy Pritchard Investments Inc.
Business information: At Tim Hortons, we’re more than just Canada’s largest quick-serve restaurant. We’re proud to be part of Canadians’ lives, every day.
Business address: Merritt Ave, Chatham, ON, N7M 3K2
Work location: Workers will be scheduled to 3 locations according to the business' needs. Locations are: 3901 Sandwich Street, Windsor, ON, N9C 4H7; 5495 Ojibway Parkway, Windsor, ON, N9C 3Y4; and 1891 Front Road LaSalle, ON, N9J 2B8.
Type of employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Ensure food service and quality control
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Prepare and submit reports
· Prepare food order summaries for baker
· Supervise and check assembly of trays and customer's orders
· Establish methods to meet work schedules
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
· Address customers' complaints or concerns
· Provide excellent customer service
· Assist in training of new part-time and full-time employees.
· Work with management in reporting matters of concern
· Supervise ensuring products are up to Tim Hortons specifications
Work setting: Coffee Shop
- Education: Completion of secondary school
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience in food preparation or service is required. If the candidate does not have 1 year of experience, a post-secondary certificate in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or a related discipline is required.
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- This position is physically demanding and involves a fast-paced environment, working under pressure, standing for extended periods and tight deadlines.
Salary: $15.25 to $17.25 hourly. 30-40 hours per week.
Benefits: Extended medical insurance is provided. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Our stores are opened 24-7. Flexibility on schedule is required. The shifts will vary according to the business needs. This position involves mainly daily and afternoon shifts. Most common shift of 8 hours, 5 days a week. At least 2 days off per week on a rotational basis. Night shifts and overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com