Milner Moon Inc./ Mr. Greek Restaurant
Company: Milner Moon Inc./ Mr. Greek Restaurant
Business information: Mr. Greek is the largest and fastest growing Greek Mediterranean restaurant franchise in North America! We prepare each meal fresh to order and are proud of our heritage. It is our privilege to serve you the best of Greek Mediterranean cuisine.
Business Address: 855 Milner Ave. Scarborough, ON, M1B 5N6
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Ensure food service and quality control
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Prepare and submit reports
• Supervise and check assembly of trays
• Establish work schedules
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Prepare food order summaries for chef
• Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
• Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
• Address customers' complaints or concerns
• Supervise that the workers comply with the safety measures and make sure that all the areas in the restaurant are sanitized
-Education: Completion of high school.
-Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service is required. If the candidate does not have 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate related to hospitality or food and beverage service is required
-Ability to supervise 5-10 people per shift
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail.
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral and written communication, Client focus, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Organized, Dependability.
Salary: $16.35- $17.50 per hour, 30-40 Hours per week.
Benefits: We will provide uniforms. Paid training.
This position requires flexibility in schedule. Available shifts: 10 am to 6 pm, 10 am to 10 pm, 5 pm to 10 or 11 pm. Two days off per week on a rotational basis. Shifts may vary depending on the business needs. Weekend hours will be required. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 855 Milner Ave. Scarborough, ON, M1B 5N6