MI Petro (Central) Inc. o/a Dart Petroleum Services
Company: MI Petro (Central) Inc. o/a Dart Petroleum Services
Business Information: MI Petro (Central) Inc. offers petroleum facility maintenance services throughout the GTA, as well as, industrial & commercial construction services across Canada.
Business Address: 14 Cardico Dr., Stouffville, ON, L4A 2G5
Work Location: Various locations across Cambridge, Kitchener, London, Sarnia and Stouffville.
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Install, maintain, and repair electronic equipment
- Inspect and test electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools, and equipment
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component, and equipment faults
- Adjust, align, replace, or repair electronic equipment and assemblies, following equipment manuals and schematics, and using soldering tools and other hand and power tools
- Complete work orders, test, and maintenance reports
- Prepare cost estimates
- Provide service to retail sites to port (Field services)
Education: Completion of secondary school is required Completion of a two-to three-year college program in electronics or any related field OR
Experience: Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program in electronic servicing and repair or any related field OR completion of high school or college courses in electronics or any related field combined with on-the-job training is required.
Driver’s License is required – G2 driver’s license.
Work conditions and Physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Fast-paced environment, Manual dexterity, Overtime required, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods of time, Physically demanding, At heights.
Personal suitability: Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral and written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Team player, Reliability.
Language: English is required
Salary: $25.00 - $27.00 hourly, 42.5 - 44 hours per week
Benefits: Healthcare plan, Dental plan, Paramedical services coverage, Disability insurance, Vision care, Group insurance, and Life insurance benefits are available (50% of the cost will be covered by the employer). Transportation paid by the employer (Vehicle and Gasoline provided by employer for job-related matters only).
Important Information: Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedule is from Monday to Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm- On call every 4 weeks after 8 months of employment. Overtime may be required depending on the business needs.
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 14 Cardico Dr., Stouffville, ON, L4A 2G5