Stratford Thai Cuisine Inc.
Company: Stratford Thai Cuisine Inc.
Business information: We serve some of the finest dishes made from the four fundamental tastes of Thai food: sweet, sour, bitter and salty; with additional spices of your liking. Some of the finest foods on the menu are the Platters, Green Curry, Mango Salad and few more to mention. Experience the beauty of the town of Stratford as well as Thai Cuisine by having the best of both worlds in one location!
Business Address: 82 Wellington St., Stratford, ON, N5A 2L3
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Prepare and cook complete Thai meals or individual dishes in accordance with standards and in a timely manner
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• Inspect kitchen and food service areas
• Order supplies and equipment
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Wash dishes and kitchen cookware
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
• Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, steamer, cleaver, chopping block wok.)
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required.
We specifically need cooks with Thai cuisine experience. Experience cooking with the wok is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail.
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Initiative, Client focus, Organized, Dependability, Ability to multitask.
-Language: English is required
Salary: $18.00 per hour, 40-44 hours per week.
Benefits: One free meal every working day. Accommodation provided at a cost.
This position requires flexibility in schedule. The worker must work 40 to 44 hours per week from Wednesday to Monday between 11:30 a.m. and 9:00 or 10:00 p.m. Tuesdays off. The shifts usually last between 6 to 8 hours. Overtime may be required, including weekends and holidays.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 82 Wellington St., Stratford, ON, N5A 2L3