ClubLink Corporation ULC. O/A RattleSnake Point Golf Club
Company: ClubLink Corporation ULC. O/A RattleSnake Point Golf Club
Business information: RattleSnake Point Golf Club offers premium-quality golf and family activities in abundance. Its elegant clubhouse can easily accommodate large banquets and conferences. RattleSnake Point also includes a restaurant, a pool and a cabana for family fun and enjoying the sun.
Business address: 5407 Regional Road 25, Milton, ON, L9E 0L1
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal/ 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: May 1st, 2022
• Prepare, grill or cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Prepare and cook special meals for guests as instructed by chef
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Occasionally overtime is required, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Organized
-Language: Intermediate English is required
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00 hourly, 30-44 Hours per week.
Benefits: Shared accommodation provided at a cost (utilities included). Transportation costs covered if a worker needs to relocate. Uniforms are provided. Tips.
Important Information: The position requires flexibility in the schedule. Rotational shifts between 7am and 11pm. The employee will work a minimum of 30 hours per week, including days, nights, extended hours and weekend hours based on business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Cook (Seasonal)
Apply by mail to: 15675 Dufferin St., King City, ON L7B 1K5