ClubLink Corporation ULC. O/A Grandview Golf Club
Company: ClubLink Corporation ULC. O/A Grandview Golf Club
Business information: Grandview Golf Club features one of the most impressive of ClubLink's clubhouses. Its facilities blend stone and wood and embodies Muskoka's grandeur. It plays host to both weddings and banquets and can accommodate up to 250 people.
Business address: 245 Grandview Drive North Huntsville, ON, P1H 1B4
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal/ 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: May 1st 2022
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Prepare and cook special meals for guests as instructed by chef
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Occasionally overtime is required, Attention to detail, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Organized
-Language: English is required
Salary: $15.30 - $16.30hourly, 30-44 Hours per week.
Benefits: Shared accommodation provided at a cost (utilities included). Transportation costs covered if a worker needs to relocate. Uniforms are provided.
Important Information: The position requires flexibility in the schedule. The employee will work a minimum of 30 hours per week, including day, evening and weekend hours based on business needs. Rotational shifts available between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM. Most common shift lasts 8 hours.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Cook (Seasonal)
Apply by mail to: 15675 Dufferin St., King City, ON L7B 1K5