822557 Ontario Inc. / Mom’s Restaurant
Company: 822557 Ontario Inc. / Mom’s Restaurant
Business information: Mom’s Restaurant in Midland is the place to catch up with friends and family over a meal of classic favorites. The atmosphere at Mom’s is warm and casual but we are very serious about serving the freshest flavors, everything is prepared with respect and care. Mom’s serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays.
Business address: 200 Pillsbury Drive, Midland, ON, L4R 4K5
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Manage kitchen operations
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads
Personal Suitability: Judgement, Flexibility, Team player, Organized, Initiative, Dependability, Reliability
Language: English is required
Salary: $15.25 to $16.00 hourly – 30-40 hours per week.
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. The restaurant opens at 7:00 AM and closes at 9:00 PM (Monday to Saturday), and from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Sundays and holidays). Schedule will vary accordingly. Weekend and/or holiday work is required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax: 705-527-0610