2347715 Ontario Inc.O/A Kelseys Original Roadhouse
Company: 2347715 Ontario Inc.O/A Kelseys Original Roadhouse
Business Information: Kelseys is Canada's original roadhouse, reinvented. The home of burly burgers, two-handed sammies and wings done eight ways. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Business address: 1355 Bramblewood St, London, ON, N6K 4X2
Work location: 247 Broadway Street, Tillsonburg, ON, N4G 3R2
Type of Employment: Full Time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
● Inspect kitchens and food service areas
● Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
● Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
● Clean kitchen and work areas
● Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
● Occasionally wash dishes
- Education: Completion of High School
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. If the candidate does not have 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary certificate is required
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks, work under pressure, attention to detail and handling heavy loads
-Personal suitability: Judgement, flexibility, team player, organized, initiative, dependability and reliability
Salary: $ 14.25 to $16.50 hourly, 35-44 hours per week
Benefits: Discount on establishment’s food and uniforms provided. Gratuities, medical benefits, dental benefits, group insurance benefits, life insurance benefits, and vision care benefits are offered after three months. If the worker needs to relocate, the employer will cover the travel expenses.
Must have flexible availability – morning, evenings, weekends, and holidays. The work schedule includes shifts between 8:00 AM and 12:00 AM (midnight) from Monday to Sunday with 2 days off on a rotational basis. Most frequent shift is from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Each day will have a minimum of 6 hours scheduled and it will vary according to the business’ needs. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 247 Broadway Street, Tillsonburg, ON, N4G 3R2