Gable Concessions Inc. /Gable Bros.Shows
Company: Gable Concessions Inc. /Gable Bros.Shows
Business information: Traveling midway providing amusement rides and games for fairs
and festivals in Ontario.
Business Address: 23 Gibson Drive, Simcoe, Ontario, N3Y 3L1
Work Location: Various locations throughout Ontario
Type of Employment: Full Time– Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: May 1st, 2023
Assist in the set-up and tear down of concession stands, game and food booths
Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents
Set up rides and amusements
Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks, rides and game booths
Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows
Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
Operate rides and amusements
Assist patrons on and off rides
Secure and release safety belts and bars
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills
Work Setting: Travelling amusement park
-This position is physically demanding and involves outdoor work conditions. Must be willing to travel regularly.
Language: Basic level of English is required
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly, 30-44 Hours per week.
Uniforms and transportation from location to location are provided
Bunk Rooms in trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate
Travel expenses cost covered if a worker needs to relocate for the season
Health care plan
Learning/training paid by the employer
Bonuses for good performance at the end of the season.
- Workers are required to travel to different cities for 6 months
- Flexibility on schedule is required. Available shifts: 9 am-5 pm, 2 pm-10 pm, 12 pm-8 pm. Work schedules vary from day to day, depending on the event. Some days require long hours, especially during the fair season. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
****Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Amusement Park Attendant (Seasonal)