You can help in many ways:
- Hire a youth or offer a placement position at your business
- Hire YOU Made It Recycling for your business recycling needs
- Donate office supplies, gently used furniture and useable technology
- Donate your time and volunteer as a mentor, aid in governance or fund raise
- Sponsor, donate, attend our events including the Breakfast for YOU (held annually in February)
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on how you can help YOU make a difference in the lives of youth.
We welcome donations for vulnerable youth and their babies: hygiene supplies (toothpaste/toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, combs, hairbrushes and deodorant), new socks, new baby clothes, baby formula, baby food and diapers.